Miami’s Epoxy Flake Specialists
SPF Industrial can help create hardwearing, ultra-durable epoxy flake floors that are also highly scratch-resistant.
Finishes That Never Fade
There’s nothing more frustrating than investing a significant part of your budget on a pristine epoxy floor, only to see that it starts to scratch and leave marks a couple of weeks later. We know this project matters to you, so we only use the most durable, scratch-resistant epoxy flake materials as standard. The result is a flawlessly finished floor that’s exactly how you want it today, tomorrow and for many years to come.
An Endless Array of Finishes
The beauty of epoxy flake flooring is that it gives you the freedom to create so many finishes and styles with one quick call to our expert team. This makes it the perfect choice for everything from new homes and renovations, to corporate and commercial settings where you want your surroundings to effortlessly match your branding. In fact, the level of choice is so great that the only difficulty you’ll have will be deciding what you want to add to your premises.
- 8 Sleek Epoxy Floor Colors to Consider for Your South Florida PropertyYou’ve decided to go with an epoxy floor, now it’s time to pick the perfect color. Here are 8 sleek epoxy floor colors we love for South Florida properties.
- Unlocking the Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors: Pros, Cons, and Services Near YouAre you wondering if polishing your warehouse floor is worth it? Read here for thirteen benefits of polishing your commercial concrete flooring.
- The Importance of Moisture Vapor Control in FloridaFlorida is known for its humidity, and moisture can damage floors and structures. Learn more about moisture vapor control in Florida flooring here.
- What Is Epoxy Flooring?What is epoxy flooring? If you are asking yourself this question, then we have the answers for you. This is what you should know about epoxy floors.
- Terrazzo Flooring Restoration: Polished to a High ShineIf you feel like your terrazzo floor could use a makeover, then it’s time to get it restored. Get your terrazzo flooring restoration guide here.