South Florida’s Quartz Flooring Specialists
SPF Industrial uses quartz to produce versatile, hardwearing and durable flooring for a wide variety of uses and applications.
Highly Durable Flooring Systems
Quartz is a popular choice due to its hardwearing qualities and the premium finish it can provide. We use it in a wide range of different types of seamless floor to ensure our customers and clients get the flawless system they deserve, so why should you be any different? By connecting with our experts at your leisure, you can quickly and easily select the perfect quartz-based flooring system for your exact needs.
Quartz Flooring is Made to Last
Our quartz-based flooring systems are designed to cope with many years of daily use in a wide variety of different settings and environments. By combining the perfect blend of the finest materials with expert preparation and installation, we make sure nothing is overlooked. The result is a durable, aesthetically pleasing flooring system that is ready for anything you can throw at it.
- 8 Sleek Epoxy Floor Colors to Consider for Your South Florida PropertyYou’ve decided to go with an epoxy floor, now it’s time to pick the perfect color. Here are 8 sleek epoxy floor colors we love for South Florida properties.
- Unlocking the Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors: Pros, Cons, and Services Near YouAre you wondering if polishing your warehouse floor is worth it? Read here for thirteen benefits of polishing your commercial concrete flooring.
- The Importance of Moisture Vapor Control in FloridaFlorida is known for its humidity, and moisture can damage floors and structures. Learn more about moisture vapor control in Florida flooring here.
- What Is Epoxy Flooring?What is epoxy flooring? If you are asking yourself this question, then we have the answers for you. This is what you should know about epoxy floors.
- Terrazzo Flooring Restoration: Polished to a High ShineIf you feel like your terrazzo floor could use a makeover, then it’s time to get it restored. Get your terrazzo flooring restoration guide here.